Got a Nikon D3000 for xmas !

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
44
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So first few chalice pics, and suggestions or ideas ?
I think they came out pretty good, but I would like opinions please !

DSC_0124.jpg


DSC_0126.jpg

001.jpg


Also just a funny pic, should have used the tripod....
DSC_0151.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh that's at the LFS I work at. We sell A-LOT of feeders, there's usually 2 75's in front full, one for small and one for big, then another 75 in the back for extra big ones and a 55 for small ones. Also we do have a 2.5ft cat shark in a 220g. It's getting too big for that tank. We have had it since it was in an egg like 2 years ago !
It get's feeders on occasion, but it has a much better diet than that :)
 
Thats funny Ryan . I got the same camera for christmas too . I also got the 55-200 mm zoom so I can set across the room and take closeups . I havent figured much out with it yet . Are you happy with it so far ?
 
I love it Darren ! Having a-lot of fun learning to take pics with it. We will have to hang out and take pics of your aquarium sometimes for fun ! I'm going downtown sometimes this week to mess with it some if you want to come, I will text you man !
 
I found a good deal on a nikon D3000 with the 55-200 VR lense was thinking about getting it, how do you all like them so far?
 
Great pics and detail. The only lens I will be able to afford for a long time is the one it comes with and the 55-200 zoom. So I dont expect the amazing Revhtree photo results but something better than my camera phone lol.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new