Got my battlebox!

Nor'easter Reefer

I'm so bright, my daddy calls me son!
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2024
Messages
8,103
Reaction score
49,376
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found most of my corals on Adam's site, but this one, psy-go-berry, is proving elusive. Can anyone show me a good picture of it grown or a bit?
4373.jpg
 
I've found most of my corals on Adam's site, but this one, psy-go-berry, is proving elusive. Can anyone show me a good picture of it grown or a bit?
4373.jpg
Oh good catch yeah this is a real nice one and the names have kind of been toggling a little bit. For a couple years Haven’t really locked it in

But I’ve had it a long time and it’s almost identical to Jared‘s psycho Berry but I think maybe even a little bit nicer and I’ve got three super nice colonies. I’ve been meaning to shoot and I want to so bad but I have not done it yet. On deck, though I swear I can get a couple phone teasers too.
 
Oh good catch yeah this is a real nice one and the names have kind of been toggling a little bit. For a couple years Haven’t really locked it in

But I’ve had it a long time and it’s almost identical to Jared‘s psycho Berry but I think maybe even a little bit nicer and I’ve got three super nice colonies. I’ve been meaning to shoot and I want to so bad but I have not done it yet. On deck, though I swear I can get a couple phone teasers too.
I'll look it up! I know @MegabiteOG has one too and was curious! Love the assortment I got!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new