Got my favorite nem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquadude1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquadude1

Nem enjoyer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
639
Reaction score
623
Location
35613
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally found a colorado sunburst! Hoping the clowns go in soon.

Ignore my poor acros. They are on the struggle bus with my high po4 and low no3.
1000016551.jpg
 
 
Looks great! Clowns will find their way eventually.
 
Awesome looking anemone! Hopefully it does well for you!
 
Congrats!

I think the sps closest to the new nem is in danger of being stung, I would move whatever the nem can touch.
It for sure is. Hoping to move it soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new