Got my first tank!

Hi everyone!

My brother-in-law recently gave me a 90g tank and stand. I've wanted a reef tank since I was little and I'm finally getting around to building one now. So far I've painted the stand, the back of the tank, and drilled it for overflow and return. For just those basic tasks this forum as already been very helpful! I'm planning on building a canopy and sump next.

Through this whole process I've been doing tons of research and reading threads on here daily. I figured it was time I actually joined and said thanks for all the help! I'll try to get a build thread started soon once I get some more pictures taken.
Awesome!!!!! 90g is a good size to start with too! Welcome to R2R and welcome to one of the most addictive/rewarding hobbies!
 
Welcome to R2R!
CA90C5E7-61B5-47EC-95F5-CC9BA61772C3.gif
 
@Freelamp944 welcome to R2R! Good luck with the new tank and don’t be shy about asking questions in everything. Folks here are really good at trying to be helpful. Wish I knew about this site before I bought equipment and stuff. Enjoy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new