Got my RODI set up today .

GarrettDie4U

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2025
Messages
327
Reaction score
1,811
Location
Cambridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran a drill bit threw my hand too fun times :) not all the way threw but into the fat . Just got a tetanus shot about a month ago when a crushed my middle finger on the same hand . im not going to get stitches this time my hand modeling career is over for that hand anyway :) I got the 4 stage ROdi buddy set up from amazon and eight 5 gallon jugs !!!

rodi.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!

Looking great! Keep it up!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Congrats on getting the rodi set up!
 
I ran a drill bit threw my hand too fun times :) not all the way threw but into the fat . Just got a tetanus shot about a month ago when a crushed my middle finger on the same hand . im not going to get stitches this time my hand modeling career is over for that hand anyway :) I got the 4 stage ROdi buddy set up from amazon and eight 5 gallon jugs !!!

rodi.jpg
Welcome, and OUCH!
 
Welcome, getting your RODI setup is a great first milestone. Hopefully it's your first and last aquarium related injury.

Are you planning on carrying the buckets around?
yes the tank is only a 20 gallon but it 3 floors up lol i do have a few fresh water tanks that i figured i can start using the water for also . There only 1 floor up :)
 
Congrats on the new rodi system. Make sure to always set a timer when you turn it on. Otherwise, you will eventually leave it on for a few hours by accident or wake up in the morning and realize you left it on all night!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif
I just did that was outside blowing leaves trying to get ready for winter in Wisconsin. luckily it just runs to my drain in the basement floor :)
 
I ran a drill bit threw my hand too fun times :) not all the way threw but into the fat . Just got a tetanus shot about a month ago when a crushed my middle finger on the same hand . im not going to get stitches this time my hand modeling career is over for that hand anyway :) I got the 4 stage ROdi buddy set up from amazon and eight 5 gallon jugs !!!

rodi.jpg
Dude, dang! wear gloves. You only have two hands, 10 fingers, 10 toes….
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new