Got the new tank up! 60G Cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddenora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddenora

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2011
Messages
161
Reaction score
43
Location
Colonia, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shot of my entertainment system!
IMG_1065.JPG
 
Very nice! I luuuuuuuuuve cubes.

I would have problems watching the tv...
 
thank you haha yeah i planned to hang the light but the reflection on the tv was a little much but with the legs no probs at all :p
 
Tank looks good. I agree I would have problems watch the tv. I had problems with my 12g cube two feet away from my tv let-alone right next to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new