Gourmet Grazer to feed snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter MNFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
2,867
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Innovative Marine
Auqa Gadget Gourmet Grazer for the fish and they love it but so do my trochus snails that have been multiplying like crazy
Figured I would post incase anyone else is wondering how to supplement them.
20210718_195825.jpg
 
Yep, all my snails hit it at night
 
I bought a Innovative Marine
Auqa Gadget Gourmet Grazer for the fish and they love it but so do my trochus snails that have been multiplying like crazy
Figured I would post incase anyone else is wondering how to supplement them.
Just a sheet of algae? What brand are you feeding? looks like they love it!

Looks easier and cleaner than a rubber band on a rock!!
 
I am trying the brs version now of the same thing and they love it too but it seems to dissolve a lot faster so next time I will switch back to the omega one.
 
I keep trying this kind of feeder for my snails but they never seem to find it. Eventually the nori just starts falling apart and makes a mess in my tank. Maybe a different brand of nori would catch their interest. Worth a try!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new