Gourmet Grazer to feed snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter MNFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
2,867
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Innovative Marine
Auqa Gadget Gourmet Grazer for the fish and they love it but so do my trochus snails that have been multiplying like crazy
Figured I would post incase anyone else is wondering how to supplement them.
20210718_195825.jpg
 
Yep, all my snails hit it at night
 
I bought a Innovative Marine
Auqa Gadget Gourmet Grazer for the fish and they love it but so do my trochus snails that have been multiplying like crazy
Figured I would post incase anyone else is wondering how to supplement them.
Just a sheet of algae? What brand are you feeding? looks like they love it!

Looks easier and cleaner than a rubber band on a rock!!
 
I am trying the brs version now of the same thing and they love it too but it seems to dissolve a lot faster so next time I will switch back to the omega one.
 
I keep trying this kind of feeder for my snails but they never seem to find it. Eventually the nori just starts falling apart and makes a mess in my tank. Maybe a different brand of nori would catch their interest. Worth a try!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new