!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Received my first box today. Adam was very communicative and helped me pick some hardy sps (my firsts).

Things were packed well and the preprinted label is nice. I ordered 8 but got 9 pieces. Pictures taken a few minutes after placed in tank.

20200512_152856.jpg
20200512_153112.jpg
20200512_171201.jpg
20200512_173310.jpg
20200512_173314.jpg
20200512_173318.jpg

Excellent! thanks for sharing:)

deleau

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got another Battlebox from Adam (tank move, long story), and I really dig the new labels/information on the shipping bags and the brush. It's little things like this (and his excellent communication) that always bring me back to his site first for new/more coral.

Thanks Adam!

Da Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings Reef2Reef,

Well its no surprise that I will once a sing the praise of Adam. BUT I will be quick this go around. Adam thank you for being attentive to my concerns, my likes and remembering what keeps me going this hobby (I am convinced he has a spreadsheet on all of us about likes corals etc.)- the surprise factor. I received my BB yesterday and I bought a cheap box. The only coral I truly wanted was Joker- anything after that was a gift. He quickly reached out to manage my expectations and I quickly reassured him I will never be disappointed. You see Adam is clearly old school. He is more about the hobby than what s HOT, what the brightest and what he can sell for the most money. Anyway I received 6 frags 3 that I had mentioned and three that are not on his website- I LOVE THIS!!!! Now I have to wait and wait and wait to see what these beauties are. I still have a nonuser from him that I bought 1.5 years ago that is JUST starting to color up and looking very nice. I have it in the back of my tank and need to move things around to bring it to the front. Anyway. THANKS ADAM!!!!!!! When will we be doing another grow out contest?

PS. The new bags are awesome. Very helpful!!!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings Reef2Reef,

Well its no surprise that I will once a sing the praise of Adam. BUT I will be quick this go around. Adam thank you for being attentive to my concerns, my likes and remembering what keeps me going this hobby (I am convinced he has a spreadsheet on all of us about likes corals etc.)- the surprise factor. I received my BB yesterday and I bought a cheap box. The only coral I truly wanted was Joker- anything after that was a gift. He quickly reached out to manage my expectations and I quickly reassured him I will never be disappointed. You see Adam is clearly old school. He is more about the hobby than what s HOT, what the brightest and what he can sell for the most money. Anyway I received 6 frags 3 that I had mentioned and three that are not on his website- I LOVE THIS!!!! Now I have to wait and wait and wait to see what these beauties are. I still have a nonuser from him that I bought 1.5 years ago that is JUST starting to color up and looking very nice. I have it in the back of my tank and need to move things around to bring it to the front. Anyway. THANKS ADAM!!!!!!! When will we be doing another grow out contest?

PS. The new bags are awesome. Very helpful!!!!

Thanks a ton. I really appreciate the feedback!

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

I always say, “Lucky is the indecisive BC patron who’s mind is not easily made up.” Well, to be honest, I don’t actually say that verbatim, in fact I have never said exactly that once. But, I do suggest something very much to that effect, to anyone that elects to have me assemble for them, a pack based on their tastes, budget, skill level and their needs. Rather than hand pick a custom pack from the site.

Now I hate to play favorites and I really don’t with customers at all. Everyone will get the best cut I can muster of whatever they have purchased. But here is the low down on grab bags. When you extend to me the courtesy of selecting and cutting your pack, it is a gesture that I appreciate wholeheartedly and I tend to return it exponentially. Meaning, grab bags seem to always include larger choice cuts and are exceptional samples of my expansive collection.

You see, when I get to pick the pack out, I’ll skim over some possibly more popular, but ravaged, over fragged and abused mothers. Instead I go right for the prime cuts of personal favorites, underrated and under appreciated wonders, and coral that I am able to cut larger healthier frags from. Often I’ll include gems not even on the site yet which can be the greatest reward of all, as many of you can attest to. And no duds either. These aren’t a means for me to dump all my less popular stuff. My systems are cramped enough as it is. I do not have room at all for anything less than highly desirable.

62e738f5-9340-47a7-82c2-0b94f3d3c668_zpskjcqlkhc.jpg

I call them grab bag packs. I absolutely love to do them and always go a little overboard on them when I do! So if you are one of the less picky reefers out there, maybe your just starting out with sps and don’t really know what you want, or maybe just cant quite decide. Perhaps you simply have enough faith in me to pull it off for you, or maybe you just love surprises!

If you are saying to yourself, "Hey yeah. Thats me", then explore the option of a Battlecorals Grab bag pack. I am 100% positive that you will be delighted when you open that box.

And I invite any of you that have gotten grab bags from me to chime in, post pics if you want, and let me know how I did on yours!

ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png
Sounds like a fun adventure

Mikedawg8898

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first Battlebox today from Adam and I am very impressed with the whole transaction! From the size of the Frags all the way to how carefully packaged they were. I wish my phone took better pictures because in person these frags looks amazing! I’m so very happy! I will definitely be buying another battlebox in the future! @Battlecorals
009B5D1B-936B-490A-84C4-A8AB2C25F760.jpeg
B1F6E2F8-FDCE-4DCA-94A6-ED8CEB3B373E.jpeg D51661A6-0F82-4E7C-ADBB-25A4F03263E6.jpeg 4D864985-BA52-4EEF-9DE3-039F9D406FCD.jpeg 85DF6087-C99D-4309-9453-1A49114702FA.jpeg

Griev

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of these days Adam will learn how to count instead of just cramming frags into a box until nothing else will fit ;Woot (Today was not that day)

IMG_20200604_161116_MP.jpg

IMG_20200604_161134_MP.jpg

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first ever battlebox today! Working with Adam was super easy and he sent over some really awesome pieces. I knew I really needed a new forest fire digi and beyond that I was fairly open. Adam didn't disappoint.

20200609_091217.jpg

1591736822181.jpg

1591736805805.jpg

Very impressed with the color from the FF and the Bohemia (just infront of the fox flame) has become an early favorite.

Definitely will have to order again!

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my second Battlebox today and they sure are addicting. Everything looks great and PE were out on most corals in their bags. Enough writing.... here is what I got!

BC Aquatic-Man
Aquaticman.jpg

BC Backdraft the Movie the Table
Backdraft.jpg

BC Frost Pop
FrostPop.jpg

BC Magic Wand
Magic Wand.jpg

BC Sunnday Sunn
SunndaySunn.jpg

Super Shaggy Shortcake
SuperShaggyShortcake.jpg

Myi89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a battlebox and a few other pieces I really wanted from Adam this week and I must say, I am blown away. This was my first online coral order so I was skeptical but the corals speak for themselves. There are a few frags that I got from local hobbyists but ALL the chunky ones were from BC. Adam was in contact with me through the entire order and got me my box within a day of placing the order. I'll definitely be buying from him again.

Here is my haul from left to right (* marked by those from BC):

Walt disney
*BC Magic Wand
RR orange passion
*Miyagi tort
*BC Magic Wand
Homewrecker
*Skyfall
*Vivid's confetti
*Lemon hammer
WWC pink panther
*Rainbow Melon teni
RRC pink cadillac
*Miss Scarlett
*Ultimate Soli
*Bonfire
*North Star Clathrata
*Shades of Fall (not pictured)

20200813_192145.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got a battlebox and a few other pieces I really wanted from Adam this week and I must say, I am blown away. This was my first online coral order so I was skeptical but the corals speak for themselves. There are a few frags that I got from local hobbyists but ALL the chunky ones were from BC. Adam was in contact with me through the entire order and got me my box within a day of placing the order. I'll definitely be buying from him again.

Here is my haul from left to right (* marked by those from BC):

Walt disney
*BC Magic Wand
RR orange passion
*Miyagi tort
*BC Magic Wand
Homewrecker
*Skyfall
*Vivid's confetti
*Lemon hammer
WWC pink panther
*Rainbow Melon teni
RRC pink cadillac
*Miss Scarlett
*Ultimate Soli
*Bonfire
*North Star Clathrata
*Shades of Fall (not pictured)

20200813_192145.jpg

Very cool man. Thanks a lot for the post. I really appreciate it:)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back