!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbaity1401

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first battlebox today!!! Super happy with it and Adam went above and beyond which seems customary at this point. Never been more appreciative after giving someone money!

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some bc from Adam now that I got a camera. Trying to learn. Camera tube and settings. Rookie with photography. I never held a camera until coral came along. Lol

Bc rainbow melon
IMG_1123 (1).jpg
Bc aquatic man table
IMG_1122 (1).jpg

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my latest Battlebox goodies!
(and yes I'm non committal about where to place my sps on the rocks so they have sometimes encrusted all over the frag rack!)

BC High Rainbow Teni
BC Sunshine MIlli
BC Hawaii
BC Pig Champion
Sanjay's Leprechaun Beard

BC High Rainbow Teni
IMG_0390.jpg

BC Hawaii
IMG_0388 copy.jpg

BC Pig Champion
IMG_0391.jpg

BC Sunshine MIlli
IMG_0392.jpg

Sanjay's Leprechaun Beard
IMG_0393.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 122

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a Battlebox on January 5th and decided I should share what I got since this thread has gone dormant for over a month. I couldn't be happier with what I received. The only two I requested were Cloud City and Flamethrower Table. Also don't mind the little tissue loss on the Strawberry Fields as it was due to road rash from Fedex.

BC Blue Boy
BC Blue Boy.jpg

BC Bonfire Table
BC Bonfire Table.jpg

BC Cloud City
BC Cloud City.jpg

BC Flamethrower Table
BC Flamethrower Table.jpg

BC "Where did you get that thing?" "From the Mutha Ship!"
BC Mothership.jpg

BC Spice Invader
BC Spice Invader.jpg

BC Strawberry Fields
BC Strawberry Fields.jpg

Bubblegum Millie
Bubblegum Millie.jpg

Paletta Pink Tip
Paletta Pink Tip.jpg

Joe's 220 Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a Battlebox on January 5th and decided I should share what I got since this thread has gone dormant for over a month. I couldn't be happier with what I received. The only two I requested were Cloud City and Flamethrower Table. Also don't mind the little tissue loss on the Strawberry Fields as it was due to road rash from Fedex.

BC Blue Boy
BC Blue Boy.jpg

BC Bonfire Table
BC Bonfire Table.jpg

BC Cloud City
BC Cloud City.jpg

BC Flamethrower Table
BC Flamethrower Table.jpg

BC "Where did you get that thing?" "From the Mutha Ship!"
BC Mothership.jpg

BC Spice Invader
BC Spice Invader.jpg

BC Strawberry Fields
BC Strawberry Fields.jpg

Bubblegum Millie
Bubblegum Millie.jpg

Paletta Pink Tip
Paletta Pink Tip.jpg
The Blue Boy and flame thrower table looks awesome. I have a few of those pieces but the Mutha Ship Table gets colors that are unreal under blues. Similar to the PC rainbow. Very nice pack and good luck!

carmine leonetti

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

I always say, “Lucky is the indecisive BC patron who’s mind is not easily made up.” Well, to be honest, I don’t actually say that verbatim, in fact I have never said exactly that once. But, I do suggest something very much to that effect, to anyone that elects to have me assemble for them, a pack based on their tastes, budget, skill level and their needs. Rather than hand pick a custom pack from the site.

Now I hate to play favorites and I really don’t with customers at all. Everyone will get the best cut I can muster of whatever they have purchased. But here is the low down on grab bags. When you extend to me the courtesy of selecting and cutting your pack, it is a gesture that I appreciate wholeheartedly and I tend to return it exponentially. Meaning, grab bags seem to always include larger choice cuts and are exceptional samples of my expansive collection.

You see, when I get to pick the pack out, I’ll skim over some possibly more popular, but ravaged, over fragged and abused mothers. Instead I go right for the prime cuts of personal favorites, underrated and under appreciated wonders, and coral that I am able to cut larger healthier frags from. Often I’ll include gems not even on the site yet which can be the greatest reward of all, as many of you can attest to. And no duds either. These aren’t a means for me to dump all my less popular stuff. My systems are cramped enough as it is. I do not have room at all for anything less than highly desirable.

62e738f5-9340-47a7-82c2-0b94f3d3c668_zpskjcqlkhc.jpg

I call them grab bag packs.
I absolutely love to do them and always go a little overboard on them when I do! So if you are one of the less picky reefers out there, maybe your just starting out with sps and don’t really know what you want, or maybe just cant quite decide. Perhaps you simply have enough faith in me to pull it off for you, or maybe you just love surprises!

If you are saying to yourself, "Hey yeah. Thats me", then explore the option of a Battlecorals Grab bag pack. I am 100% positive that you will be delighted when you open that box.

And I invite any of you that have gotten grab bags from me to chime in, post pics if you want, and let me know how I did on yours!

ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

carmine leonetti

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

I always say, “Lucky is the indecisive BC patron who’s mind is not easily made up.” Well, to be honest, I don’t actually say that verbatim, in fact I have never said exactly that once. But, I do suggest something very much to that effect, to anyone that elects to have me assemble for them, a pack based on their tastes, budget, skill level and their needs. Rather than hand pick a custom pack from the site.

Now I hate to play favorites and I really don’t with customers at all. Everyone will get the best cut I can muster of whatever they have purchased. But here is the low down on grab bags. When you extend to me the courtesy of selecting and cutting your pack, it is a gesture that I appreciate wholeheartedly and I tend to return it exponentially. Meaning, grab bags seem to always include larger choice cuts and are exceptional samples of my expansive collection.

You see, when I get to pick the pack out, I’ll skim over some possibly more popular, but ravaged, over fragged and abused mothers. Instead I go right for the prime cuts of personal favorites, underrated and under appreciated wonders, and coral that I am able to cut larger healthier frags from. Often I’ll include gems not even on the site yet which can be the greatest reward of all, as many of you can attest to. And no duds either. These aren’t a means for me to dump all my less popular stuff. My systems are cramped enough as it is. I do not have room at all for anything less than highly desirable.

62e738f5-9340-47a7-82c2-0b94f3d3c668_zpskjcqlkhc.jpg

I call them grab bag packs.
I absolutely love to do them and always go a little overboard on them when I do! So if you are one of the less picky reefers out there, maybe your just starting out with sps and don’t really know what you want, or maybe just cant quite decide. Perhaps you simply have enough faith in me to pull it off for you, or maybe you just love surprises!

If you are saying to yourself, "Hey yeah. Thats me", then explore the option of a Battlecorals Grab bag pack. I am 100% positive that you will be delighted when you open that box.

And I invite any of you that have gotten grab bags from me to chime in, post pics if you want, and let me know how I did on yours!

ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first Battlebox and can't thank Adam enough for both the service and product provided. Excellent value for the money. I also have to apologize for pestering with emails but all were replied to gracefully and in a timely manner.
All I specified was that I needed to add some yellow and blue to my overly red and green tank. The frags that arrived are fantastic - with one unfortunate fatality that he's setting right. Great service.

1. Lemon Peel (sadly RTN'd within hours of arrival)
2. Blue Moon humilis
3. BC King in Yellow
4. Vectorman
5. BC Blue Betty
6. Blue Ghost

A nice variety of forms, colors and textures.
As soon as I can sneak another order past the wife I'll be back!

Back