Grabber claw that's safe for reef?

blackstallion

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
476
Reaction score
115
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually quite shocked I can't find any grabber claws on the market that are plastic or stainless steel, making them reef safe. There are so many cases I can think of where it would be useful, for in tank fragging, pruning, "weeding", grabbing frags that fell in between rocks, etc!

I have a deep 30" 220g tank where a set of 30"+ grabber claws similar to this would be extremely useful in not having to stick my entire arm up to my shoulder into the tank! Anyone have any leads on something like this?

Whether they're plastic, or stainless steel.

All the ones I'm finding I'm guessing should NOT be interested into a reef tank.

Amazon product ASIN B006ZEOXJY
 
It’s marketed for tanks… 44000B8F-98E3-4353-B363-F7F7FE8B6D54.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new