Grand Master Krak

  • Thread starter Thread starter Themastaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They look a bit like Predator, a few going for sale in the U.K. right now
 

Attachments

  • 5D80AF2C-EB87-486F-9753-8AFC8FFF99C8.png
    5D80AF2C-EB87-486F-9753-8AFC8FFF99C8.png
    705.4 KB · Views: 123
Those look more like Speckled Kraks to me. My GMK look significantly different than that.

@footgal

I've gotten 1 polyp in a month from my GMK. Looks like maybe a second bud is starting now, but hard to see.

For actual GMK, $550 is a decent price for a 3p frag, but if you look around (Zoa & Shroom Room on Facebook) you can find them cheaper.
I know that this is a older post. I was just reading it and came across your answer and just wanted to say, finally someone who gave a legitimate answer to the question. Most of these people love to throw out an opinion about the subject, rather than answering the questions that was posted. Ultimately changing the question from what it was to a debate about it. It's just refreshing when someone gives the answer without feeling like they need to give their two cents about something unrelated. I know that was a lot, but felt you deserved a at a boy for your answer.
 
I know that this is a older post. I was just reading it and came across your answer and just wanted to say, finally someone who gave a legitimate answer to the question. Most of these people love to throw out an opinion about the subject, rather than answering the questions that was posted. Ultimately changing the question from what it was to a debate about it. It's just refreshing when someone gives the answer without feeling like they need to give their two cents about something unrelated. I know that was a lot, but felt you deserved a at a boy for your answer.

Haha! Thanks! Upon further review, those look like Predators to me, not Speckled Kraks. ;)
 
Don't do it - those are predators
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new