• 5D80AF2C-EB87-486F-9753-8AFC8FFF99C8.png
    5D80AF2C-EB87-486F-9753-8AFC8FFF99C8.png
    705.4 KB · Views: 54

boeingn747

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look more like Speckled Kraks to me. My GMK look significantly different than that.

@footgal

I've gotten 1 polyp in a month from my GMK. Looks like maybe a second bud is starting now, but hard to see.

For actual GMK, $550 is a decent price for a 3p frag, but if you look around (Zoa & Shroom Room on Facebook) you can find them cheaper.
I know that this is a older post. I was just reading it and came across your answer and just wanted to say, finally someone who gave a legitimate answer to the question. Most of these people love to throw out an opinion about the subject, rather than answering the questions that was posted. Ultimately changing the question from what it was to a debate about it. It's just refreshing when someone gives the answer without feeling like they need to give their two cents about something unrelated. I know that was a lot, but felt you deserved a at a boy for your answer.

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that this is a older post. I was just reading it and came across your answer and just wanted to say, finally someone who gave a legitimate answer to the question. Most of these people love to throw out an opinion about the subject, rather than answering the questions that was posted. Ultimately changing the question from what it was to a debate about it. It's just refreshing when someone gives the answer without feeling like they need to give their two cents about something unrelated. I know that was a lot, but felt you deserved a at a boy for your answer.

Haha! Thanks! Upon further review, those look like Predators to me, not Speckled Kraks. ;)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back