Great and great big shop in Bridgeport...

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was in your state this weekend...stopped by Maxreef in Bridgeport...What an incredible place!...They have a huge amount of corals ( I bought a few) and Norm, the owner, gave me a tour of the entire facility...This is a very excellent place...they make tanks, have used tanks and a ton of livestock...wish I lived closer, I'm sure that I would upgrade my Nano 10 to something bigger that would accommodate more corals... The place is newish and they are trying hard to get the word out...Club people, by the way, get a discount...Check it out, Connecticut reefers...I am Ken from the Catskill Reef in New York State...:)

clee36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed this place is real nice. i stop in a few times a month to check it out and window shop.

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought a few things from them and will continue to do so... Really nice dudes over there.

ibob991

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so people know, I visited last week and they really dont have much stock in due to renovations. Not sure when they will be done.

William78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhhh wowwww i live like 7 block away from this place i din't know it was one in bridgeport tomorrow il will goo lol

William78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice in farfield if some day you decide to trade or sale something let me know ' I'm currently looking for zoas and anemones my tank don't have much

William78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woww i just came back from Maxreef in Bridgeport` wowww nice place to buy all the things you need for reef system even a custom built acrylic acuariums and all fish are perfect A++

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back