• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great Customer Service!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Ray Laneville

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to put in a good word for Algae Barn and Kevin Conrad in particular. The post office delayed my package for some reason (shipped on 3/19, have not received yet as of 3/26). Kevin and Algae Barn responded promptly to my message about my package being delayed and re-sent my entire order today even though it was no fault of theirs! I will definitely be a repeat customer

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Ray!
Thanks for the great review! I appreciate your kind words, and you further encourage me to try my hardest to help our customers!
-Kevin

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back