Great customer service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently placed an order for some dry goods through their website. The goods I ordered ended up not being available and they offered to substitute them with a like product.
Yes this is typical and something we "expect" when buying goods, however the attention to detail, speed of reply, and just how my questions were answered was top notch. Being out of the country and being able to email back and forth with someone and not having to wait a week for a reply is amazing.

Keep up the good work Rachel, and thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions!

U

User1

View Badges
Rachel rocks - that is all there is to it. Every order I've placed with them has been on time and in one piece. When the weather was questionable she called and asked me if it was ok to send it a day later. Also includes either a pen or the post-it note pads. Love them.

90% of my corals are from Pac East and one clam. Two fish - yellow assessor and a file fish. Two peppermint shrimp. Once my better half un-bans me from buying corals (in about a month I think) I'll be placing an order for another clam (would like something silver/gold) and possibly 4 or 5 of the flame fin damsels.

But yeah - I have to second and third Pacific East. They are a perfect example of how a small business should be run.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from them online, and also for several years at Reefapalooza NY. Nice people, fair prices, great knowledge.

Back