Great LED color / spectrum calculator

  • Thread starter Thread starter dacianb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dacianb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Messages
364
Reaction score
188
Location
Belgium
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By accident I ended up finding the following spectral / color calculator very useful for all LED lighting users.
Looks a bit complicated and most probably offering way more details than what an average hobbyist needs, but reading out the manual I was able to generate detailed spectrum of my lights and see how things change once I play with intensities / channels.

Sorry if I would not post the link here, admins - hope I didnt break any rule :rolleyes:

http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/led-color-calculator.aspx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new