Great little EBay wave maker

scheek

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
44
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.png
I bought this pump about two weeks ago and I must say that for the money it is amazing how well it works.
 
If I have only had it for two weeks , but the control is better than any I have had ,and under 40 bucks is crazy . I wish I owned the company that made them .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new