Great Owl Zoa frags

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

alecj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2021
Messages
163
Reaction score
93
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great owl zoas
singles 400

IMG_6362.jpeg
 
Last edited:
1p sold
1p avail
4 and baby avail sold
 
Last edited:
While I am no expert at zoa identification these look like what has been previosly accepted as Great Owl here on R2R:
Screenshot_20230430_080203_Chrome.jpg

In comparison here are what is widely accepted as Scrambled Eggs:
Screenshot_20230430_080320_Chrome.jpg


Significant difference is the dark ring between the yellow and skirt on the SE as well as purple centers and solid skirts on the GO.

GLWS
 
1 single polyp left


400 shipped
no filter
 

Attachments

  • 3FC70A27-2545-4853-866F-1B3DDE2FB9F6.jpeg
    3FC70A27-2545-4853-866F-1B3DDE2FB9F6.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 426
all gone for now i’ll have more soon, pm me any questions
 
I have few more frags healing
 
2 polyp available 700 shipped
 
bump, 2 single polyps available 400 ea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new