Great site

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r! Cool looking clown fish. How do you like the lights so far was thinking of getting them?

D9E1EABD-99FA-4155-9B57-A4CC9F59A7B0.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Filthybum

Filthybum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! Great looking setup you have!
Um, may I suggest tome bum wipes...;)!
Hit the Like button and Share often!
Are the wipes for cleaning the glass? Never used wipes always a micro fiber cloth. But I can try them next time if that’s what they are for. Lol

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank and scape, thanks for sharing! Keep us posted with lots of photos as it progresses! :)

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the wipes for cleaning the glass? Never used wipes always a micro fiber cloth. But I can try them next time if that’s what they are for. Lol
Why, they are for your filthy bum...

Eve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all. New to the site just want to say how great this place is a lot of knowledge and friendly and helpful people. Been in the hobby a few years and I am currently stocking a 100 gallon water box. I hope to get a lot more knowledge from this site and all the helpful folks that are here. Thanks

Welcome!!
99636264-846C-435B-AFF6-D4246C183E3E.gif

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me the name of this coral bought it almost a year ago and can’t remember what the guy told me it was?

looks... ;Wideyed like a strain of Cyphastrea, but I sure could be wrong... ;Wacky

:D

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you run cheato and Sea lettuce as well? If so do you run gfo or not to keep your phosphate down?
Yep, got both in the sump. More cheato though than sea lettuce right now. No gfo. I make a fish "smoothie" for feeding my fish. Using several different frozen cubes placed into a tupperware in the fridge and allow them to "slump." Mix and then strain off the excess watery liquid. It contains lots of nitrates and phosphates. Mix in a bit of vitamins (selcon) and the mix stays good in the fridge for a few days. Fish love the "smoothie" ;) So with the smoothie you can feed a bit more without nitrates and phosphates going sky high, plus the cheato and sea lettuce helping out. Works pretty good.

OP
OP
Filthybum

Filthybum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, got both in the sump. More cheato though than sea lettuce right now. No gfo. I make a fish "smoothie" for feeding my fish. Using several different frozen cubes placed into a tupperware in the fridge and allow them to "slump." Mix and then strain off the excess watery liquid. It contains lots of nitrates and phosphates. Mix in a bit of vitamins (selcon) and the mix stays good in the fridge for a few days. Fish love the "smoothie" ;) So with the smoothie you can feed a bit more without nitrates and phosphates going sky high, plus the cheato and sea lettuce helping out. Works pretty good.
My sea lettuce is outgrowing my cheato due to me just putting in a small amount of cheato it always covers up the cheato so the cheato can’t get much light I have to set it on top of the sea lettuce every now and then to let it get light

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sea lettuce is outgrowing my cheato due to me just putting in a small amount of cheato it always covers up the cheato so the cheato can’t get much light I have to set it on top of the sea lettuce every now and then to let it get light
Yeah, they seem to compete. I turn them over each week during water changes. Sea lettuce is awesome. Surprised more don't use it.

Back