Green Acro frag (3+ heads) and a 4 inch across green anemone for sale or trade.

HAWK44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I have an Acro I need to get out of my tank because it just doesn’t get along in there and is stinging everything around it. Also have a really nice green anemone that was sold to me as a BTA but never bubbled up. I’ll be happy to take 20 for each or hear whatever you have to trade. Really am just looking to get them both out of the tank.

OP
OP
H

HAWK44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REVISED. Nem and Acro frag need to go.. today. I just have a nano tank and am moving things around. I’ll give them away for free, if you come get them today! I’d really like a frag of anything in exchange as a courtesy but like I said, I’ll just give them away for free.

OP
OP
H

HAWK44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a crazy day, don’t know why I said Acro. It’s actually a green / turquoise ACAN with a few heads on it and a green nem. Sorry about the confusion, it’s been a crazy day.

OP
OP
H

HAWK44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags have been claimed! Went to a good home.
I’m always up for a coral swap with anybody, I always welcome a message about what you and I have to offer each other.

jwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I have an Acro I need to get out of my tank because it just doesn’t get along in there and is stinging everything around it. Also have a really nice green anemone that was sold to me as a BTA but never bubbled up. I’ll be happy to take 20 for each or hear whatever you have to trade. Really am just looking to get them both out of the tank.
accidental response.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back