Green anenome hitchhiker!?

Scousereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
107
Reaction score
124
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some Kenya trees on live rock a few months back and as time has passed this little green anenomie looking hitchhiker has grown,
I hope it's a good guy would really appreciate if anybody could I.D it

16222853364628580836424431844788.jpg 16222853572565107606946979455841.jpg
 
they are a pest and come in with frags and liverock pretty commonly. I would remove asap before it spreads. If you can remove the rock from the tank then you can scrape it off making sure to get it all or it will come back. Another option might be aiptasia X or lemon juice injected into the mouth and deep into the body if you cannot remove the rock from the tank. There is a question of the day on this very subject as far as what everyone has used to kill aiptasia and should work on manjo's I would think.

Edit here is the direct link to the question of the day I was speaking of.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/t...u-might-not-have-the-real-thing.833498/unread
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new