Green Banded Goby info

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsw0716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I loved mine! He was such a cool little guy. One thing - they are SUPER timid and easily picked on. If you have any even slightly aggressive fish in the tank, consider a Citron as they're slightly larger.
 
I guess I could be thinking of the wrong Goby potentially...

Green Warpaint Clown Goby is the one I was thinking. The one you're referring to is different. I've never had one of those but I've seen them in the stores. Cool little guys and very curious from what I've seen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new