• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

green base bubble tip anemone W/ VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my dad's anemone that he banished from his 34g solana. It's about 4-6" in diameter and really glows under actinic. I took a short video so you can see the overall size. It bubbles up sometime, but mostly has the long tentacles that you see in the video/pic.
Asking $150 plus shipping. First paypal gets it. [email protected] is paypal address. Shipping usually averages around $50 most places I ship to, so please include shipping costs in the paypal payment. If there is a balance I'll refund the difference. Priority overnight to a confirmed address is the shipping method.
Thanks!
Anemone sale - YouTube

Pics do a better job of showing the actual color:

IMG_0799 by florida reef, on Flickr


IMG_0805 by florida reef, on Flickr

Top down...Look at those colors!

IMG_0802 by florida reef, on Flickr

BTW, the rocks are actually that color...it's a new frag setup out in my garage and the dry rock doesn't have any coraline on it yet.
 
Last edited:
Price reduction to $125 plus shipping. I'll also add a freebie of your choice...either season's greetings, purple or orange montipora to make the deal a little sweater. Thanks!
 
The tentacles go from green, to red, then orange and a little yellow. They are not all the same...some are more yellow than others at the tips. Though the video is not the clearest, you can see the variation.
 
Last edited:
Hey do you have any other nems available? Any bigger?
 
This one's in my frag tank and a clone from the original which is in my DT. The one in my DT is a little bigger, probably 6-8" fully opened. My lights are off right now so he's all shriveled up. I can get a better size estimate tomorrow after lights come on...I'd be willing to sell that one instead if anybody's interested. Here's a cell phone pic of it a while back shortly after I cut him.
IMG_0034.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new