Green Carpet Anemone for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bignasty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bignasty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large green carpet anemone that I would like to trade for some frags. I would like to trade for acan, brain and or colorful zoa frags. I got this from a local reefer a few months ago, and I think it is a little large for my tank. It is 8-10" and is in great shape. I am going to be at the Chat swap and I will bring it if someone wants to trade.
2734134856_bce81cc765.jpg
 
Bignasty:

I know Donny from 5th day is going to be at the swap. I'll let him know your looking ot trade i'm sure he would be interested.
 
I've asked a few people locally, but carpets are big and that seems to be most peoples concern. Trading for credit with a local pet store is probably going to be your best bet, but of course you'll proably only get about 1/3 of what they can sell it for.
 
I have already tried with my LFS and they would not take it :(. Said that they have not had good luck with people acclimating them to their systems. I had even thought about splitting into quarters to make them more size friendly, but I am afraid I would kill it. At this point a 1/3 is appealing...

Thank you for asking around!
 
Have you tried PMing or emailing him?

it doesn't appear that he is checking the forums regularly.

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new