• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green LTA for sale or trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter CSJIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CSJIII

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
739
Reaction score
213
Location
SW Chicago burbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a green long tentacle anemone that just split and I have a small tank so I don't have room for two of them. I would like to sell it or trade for some zoas. Its very healthy and a great eater. I would prefer to sell or trade it localy in the Chicagoland area but will consider shipping. PM me if you would like pictures.
 
I am sure its a long tentacle anemone
I need to take some pics
 
There are 2 to choose from. As you can see they are LTA's

_MG_9952.jpg

_MG_9953.jpg

_MG_9954-1.jpg

_MG_9955-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new