Green sps info

DeniableArc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
645
Reaction score
934
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers! My friend gave me a frag plug a couple months ago but he took the main growth in the centre of the plug about 2 inches high and I got the plug with the encrusting outer part. My question is are those longer polyps appearing the start of the vertical growth?

39898ADC-3A95-4CA1-832D-1215DEAF1809.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new