Greeting from Florida ✌

Welcome to R2R!
Best of luck to you and your living animals in your tank.
You will be very happy here and learn a lot, plus be able to help other aquarists as well, all sharing the common goal of establishing and maintaining a marine aquarium.
 
thanks everyone for the welcoming . Here’s a picture of my tank it’s very simple at the moment but I’ll be adding more live rock and adding corals down the line

B856065B-BE01-4BE5-AE2A-864B7368EA9B.jpeg 4FC54783-CB49-4375-816D-A02B8E43CD07.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new