Greeting from Pittsburgh

  • Thread starter Thread starter IN8Music
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IN8Music

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I've been lurking on the site for a while but recently bought an item from the Dry Goods section and figured I'd make a profile.

Born and Raised in Florida, I started with a small 20g tank that my older brother got me. As I grew older I moved away from Reefing until recently when I got my own house and extra income. Started with a 75G tank to get back into it, now I am upgrading to a 180G tank as we speak.

Hope to contribute to this community, cheers!
 
Welcome to R2R and thank you for introducing yourself :) we love pictures, please feel free to share with us :)
tenor (4).gif
#welcometoR2R
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

Happy to have yinz here!

Yes, my wife and I grew up near Pittsburgh.

Go Steelers and happy reefing!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I’m in the Pittsburgh areas as well :) Go Steelers!! Go Penguins!!! Go PITT!!! Pirates? Meh! I converted my 55 gallon tank from freshwater to saltwater a few years ago, and love it. I plan on upgrading to a Red Sea Reefer 525 XL or 625 XL within the next couple years. Enjoy this site.....I’ve learned a LOT here!!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new