Greeting from St Pete, Fl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Repo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome-To-the-party.jpg
 
Hello everyone, I’m Jim.
Have been doing marine tanks for 30+ years . Until 3 weeks ago my biggest was 90g.
Now, new and final house I stepped it up just a “tad”. Now starting our 250g . I am and have always need a FOWLR guy and will continue that route.
It’s been 3 years since I tore down my last tank, so now I need to find the patience I had in the past.
Looking forward to reading, asking and sharing my nonprofessional opinions and experiences. Peace, Jim

Really Great to have you Jim as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

HoUw.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new