Greetings and Salutations, from Jax FL

PlanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm itching to get back into the wonderful life of reefing, and look forward to having lots of discussions will all of you along the way! Starting back from a clean slate, so keep an eye out for a new build - after I digest every thread on here :), of course!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!!!
Use This One.jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R from central Florida. Congratulations getting back into to reefing.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello PlanB, I'm sitting here in Orange Park.
What's your plan?

OP
OP
PlanB

PlanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello PlanB, I'm sitting here in Orange Park.
What's your plan?

Hi Cracker - PlanB is to build a new tank, maybe acrylic, not sure, but the lighter/cheaper (waiting on a quote from Synergy) the better. Tank is to be a room dividing tank (kind of like dbl's build, Thanks dbl!), dimensions 48 L, 22 W, 24 H approx, with narrow side skimming. Heavily inspired by the synergy 80/20 tank build by fellow member mixer911 - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-synergy-reef-v2-official-build-48-x-36-x-30.221122/ with open sump. Of course this is my desire. Things will change I'm sure :)

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, rest assured that no matter what build I choose, that it will be well documented, not only for your entertainment, but for you to keep me on track so as to limit my bad choices and decisions. Just promise that if I have a fatality, and my tank floods my house, that you all will claim the 5th with any insurance adjusters - this should go unsaid with regard to the community :)

Fellow Floridians, I will be in touch with you guys/gals especially - for obvious reason.. Thanks Again !

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R ;)

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back