Greetings everyone!

Tim Richardson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just registered and excited to be a part of the reefer family! My wife just gave me the sign off to start the hobby. Soooo....it's been about 2 weeks now and I'm dizzy from information overload! I've watched literally hours of BRS TV and many vids on the topic. Amazon has been to my home almost every day LOL! I'm setting up my 20 gal DT tank this weekend. Apex ROI-DI running my first 7 gal in the bathroom now :)

If interested I can list what I've purchased so far, may be overkill, but I saw this quote from my Home Theater site saying "buy the best....cry once" LOL!

That first, then slowing wade into some LPS corals. I've settled on the Red Sea Reefer 170 to start (that will be next month). Still have a long way to go.

Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers!

Specific Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just registered and excited to be a part of the reefer family! My wife just gave me the sign off to start the hobby. Soooo....it's been about 2 weeks now and I'm dizzy from information overload! I've watched literally hours of BRS TV and many vids on the topic. Amazon has been to my home almost every day LOL! I'm setting up my 20 gal DT tank this weekend. Apex ROI-DI running my first 7 gal in the bathroom now :)

If interested I can list what I've purchased so far, may be overkill, but I saw this quote from my Home Theater site saying "buy the best....cry once" LOL!

That first, then slowing wade into some LPS corals. I've settled on the Red Sea Reefer 170 to start (that will be next month). Still have a long way to go.

Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers!
Welcome! I've got a 170 too! Looking forward to seeing more of your tank!

whale GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back