Greetings everyone!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! You are going to have some fun, challenges, heartache, and an immense amount of satisfaction if you stick with it! Looking forward to your involvement. Start a build thread over in the Member Tanks forum.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the world of saltwater, better yet welcome to the world of Reef2Reef! Ree2Reef is the worlds largest saltwater aquarium online platform and an amazing place to dive deep into information and reach out to people in the hobby that could possibly answer your questions!

Another great site to find dedicated reefers is on YouTube! I myself have started to grow my own channel in this past year and have had a lot of fun doing it! My channel could help you out in your introduction to the hobby, and honestly you could pick up some tips and tricks along the way! Hope you get a chance to check it out, and once again welcome to R2R!

OP
OP
Tim Richardson

Tim Richardson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Dont hesitate to ask questions! BRS is a valuable source if info! Sounds like you've been doing your homework. Keep up the research and most importantly... TAKE YOUR TIME! nothing good happens quickly in this hobby.
Thank! I'm learning that lesson, every minute of every day!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back