Greetings from a Nano enthusiast

JayYoung

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
22
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Having just discovered this website and community. I hope it is as useful as it seems. Lots of reading up on new topics and new science.

I have been out of the industry for several years, but have plenty of years keeping reefs from various sizes up through several hundred gallons. Now I find myself with a new challenge! After inheriting a 3.7 Gal Imiganarium? from the manager at my local dive shop, its on the workbench, and running away.

A few pieces of "live" rock, and a bi-color blenny who has the whole shop trained to feed him - definitely a dramatic fish. Its been running for several months, and the algae is starting to stick.

So far everyone is happy, and I am looking forward to the challenge of keeping this water quality high, upgrading the lighting, and just maybe, in the near future, seeing if I can keep a mushroom or something alive!

Looking forward to learning more about the current state of nano/pico keeping.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new