Greetings from Chicago

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike550
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome, Mike. We're glad ur here at R2R because it's better than living in a van down by the river.
river.gif
 
Last edited:
Good morning all. I joined this group around a month ago, and as a newbie I’ve found it to be very hopeful. I’ve tried to contribute where I can and have definitely learned more than my fair share. So thank you all!

I’m about four months into a new 120G reefer, and so far so good (knock wood). Taking things slow. I have two snowflake clowns, a blue chromis, diamondback goby, and starry blenny. Couple of wrasses are next. Also have a BTA, maxima clam and a few corals (GSP, Kenya Tree, Frogspawn Euphyllia). Trying to keep things simple, but I can see how this hobby can draw you in to buying the latest and greatest of things.

You are in for a Great Adventure…WELCOME to the R2R Family…

Explore…Learn…Share

1I3.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new