Greetings from Chicago

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike550
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
2,328
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. I joined this group around a month ago, and as a newbie I’ve found it to be very hopeful. I’ve tried to contribute where I can and have definitely learned more than my fair share. So thank you all!

I’m about four months into a new 120G reefer, and so far so good (knock wood). Taking things slow. I have two snowflake clowns, a blue chromis, diamondback goby, and starry blenny. Couple of wrasses are next. Also have a BTA, maxima clam and a few corals (GSP, Kenya Tree, Frogspawn Euphyllia). Trying to keep things simple, but I can see how this hobby can draw you in to buying the latest and greatest of things.
 
Welcome. This hobby can get quite addicting lol. Watch that GSP, it can become a nuisance and hard to remove.

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Good morning all. I joined this group around a month ago, and as a newbie I’ve found it to be very hopeful. I’ve tried to contribute where I can and have definitely learned more than my fair share. So thank you all!

I’m about four months into a new 120G reefer, and so far so good (knock wood). Taking things slow. I have two snowflake clowns, a blue chromis, diamondback goby, and starry blenny. Couple of wrasses are next. Also have a BTA, maxima clam and a few corals (GSP, Kenya Tree, Frogspawn Euphyllia). Trying to keep things simple, but I can see how this hobby can draw you in to buying the latest and greatest of things.
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new