Greetings from Chicago

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. I joined this group around a month ago, and as a newbie I’ve found it to be very hopeful. I’ve tried to contribute where I can and have definitely learned more than my fair share. So thank you all!

I’m about four months into a new 120G reefer, and so far so good (knock wood). Taking things slow. I have two snowflake clowns, a blue chromis, diamondback goby, and starry blenny. Couple of wrasses are next. Also have a BTA, maxima clam and a few corals (GSP, Kenya Tree, Frogspawn Euphyllia). Trying to keep things simple, but I can see how this hobby can draw you in to buying the latest and greatest of things.

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. This hobby can get quite addicting lol. Watch that GSP, it can become a nuisance and hard to remove.

20191011_200643.jpg

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. I joined this group around a month ago, and as a newbie I’ve found it to be very hopeful. I’ve tried to contribute where I can and have definitely learned more than my fair share. So thank you all!

I’m about four months into a new 120G reefer, and so far so good (knock wood). Taking things slow. I have two snowflake clowns, a blue chromis, diamondback goby, and starry blenny. Couple of wrasses are next. Also have a BTA, maxima clam and a few corals (GSP, Kenya Tree, Frogspawn Euphyllia). Trying to keep things simple, but I can see how this hobby can draw you in to buying the latest and greatest of things.
Welcome to R2R!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back