Greetings from Chicago!

ReeferHendrix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We may be neighbors soon! Plainfield/Sugar Grove are a couple areas we're shopping in if we're going to head that far out from the city!

Cheers!
There’s shop in sugar grove?? I know gingerbread in Plainfield but sugar groves right next to me never seen one there but would be cool if there was

OP
OP
mjszos

mjszos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s shop in sugar grove?? I know gingerbread in Plainfield but sugar groves right next to me never seen one there but would be cool if there was
That I couldn’t tell you, I haven’t gone that far into exploring it. I live on the North Side of the city currently, my LFS is Old Town Aquarium - great bunch of lads there. Regardless of where I end up, I very well may continue to visit them.

ReeferHendrix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I couldn’t tell you, I haven’t gone that far into exploring it. I live on the North Side of the city currently, my LFS is Old Town Aquarium - great bunch of lads there. Regardless of where I end up, I very well may continue to visit them.
You shouldn’t definitely hit up blue line coral in aurora next time your around here best coral around. I’ve been to old town aquarium once cool place!

OP
OP
mjszos

mjszos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You shouldn’t definitely hit up blue line coral in aurora next time your around here best coral around. I’ve been to old town aquarium once cool place!

I'll definitely check them out, much appreciated for the recommendation. Enjoy your day my friend!

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
chicago illinois GIF
Hello Martin,
Welcome!

Here’s a link to help you navigate R2R

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just wanted to post a quick introduction here. My name is Martin from Chicago, IL. I've been in the hobby for just under a year now, with the exception of a few freshwater tanks when I was in my early teens. I'll be 27 in November and like many others quarantine got me back into fish keeping. I'm currently on a nano tank as we are renting with the expectation of buying soon, and I didn't want to risk a large tank in a move. Currently running a Fluval Evo 13.5 mixed reef tank with mostly easy to keep coral.

I'll be starting a build thread in the Nano tanks section later on today, feel free to check that out when it goes live! Happy to be here, eager to learn more, and live vicariously through all of your big beautiful tanks until I can upgrade mine!

Cheers!
Welcome to R2R!!!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just wanted to post a quick introduction here. My name is Martin from Chicago, IL. I've been in the hobby for just under a year now, with the exception of a few freshwater tanks when I was in my early teens. I'll be 27 in November and like many others quarantine got me back into fish keeping. I'm currently on a nano tank as we are renting with the expectation of buying soon, and I didn't want to risk a large tank in a move. Currently running a Fluval Evo 13.5 mixed reef tank with mostly easy to keep coral.

I'll be starting a build thread in the Nano tanks section later on today, feel free to check that out when it goes live! Happy to be here, eager to learn more, and live vicariously through all of your big beautiful tanks until I can upgrade mine!

Cheers!
Welcome to R2R!
10E91089-FBB6-45BD-8C20-D9D9E3259B83.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back