Greetings from Cincinnati!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and thanks for my service. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps and 17 in the Air Force. Hopefully I hear from Waterbox that my new tank is on its way soon. Patience was never my strong point in life. LOL
 
I’ve been helping out on Saturday’s at Aquarium Artisians. Stop in. Right where 275 and 75 meet. About 20-25 min from Milford
Do you know where they get their shipments for corals? I really want them to get some sps/ acros.
 
Do you know where they get their shipments for corals? I really want them to get some sps/ acros.
Not sure when SPS arrives. With the move on 12/1 to the new store we are letting system stabilize a little. I know there is a plan to bring more SPS than in we used to.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !
 
Not sure when SPS arrives. With the move on 12/1 to the new store we are letting system stabilize a little. I know there is a plan to bring more SPS than in we used to.
Makes sense. The new store is amazing though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new