Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D4047053-67CD-4DB3-A328-762FD84BC030.jpeg
Good afternoon one and all,

I just wanted to say thank you for having me and also taking the time to read this.

I have been keeping fish since I can remember and currently have a community tropical tank and a temperate tank.

I had a reef but due to work and moving about I had to shut it down and that was around 12 years ago, now I am stable with work and residency I thought it be time to get back into it.

I am amazed that in my time away how much has changed and for the most the better

So I got myself a 460 litre or 120 gallon for my new US friends , it was second hand and I have a lot of cleaning to do and re pipping but hopefully in the new year I will be able to start pushing water through and cycling.

So heres to the future and the asking of many silly questions as I may not be to new but I may as well be
Welcome, comrade

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Ahh it’s about time we have another Brit on here :), from what you have mention it sounds like Bobs your uncle which is what my mum always use to say. (Aka You’ve got this). We would always love to see pics they fancy us :). Like wise as my mum has always said these reefs can make one lose the plot (or for my friends here in the states go crazy :). Of it comes to that please ask we would love to help.

Cheers
Sarah

OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Ahh it’s about time we have another Brit on here :), from what you have mention it sounds like Bobs your uncle which is what my mum always use to say. (Aka You’ve got this). We would always love to see pics they fancy us :). Like wise as my mum has always said these reefs can make one lose the plot (or for my friends here in the states go crazy :). Of it comes to that please ask we would love to help.

Cheers
Sarah

There won’t be many of us I dare say but at least we all enjoy the hobby and are happy to share info for the help and protection of the animals we seek to care for.

I’m just surprised at how automated things have become and tests that are super accurate etc.........what a time to be getting back into the hobby, and the array of corals [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the salt life. I am in the same boat catching up on changes and trying to get caught up as well. Your in the right place so much good info here as well as great friendly folks to help you succeed.

96659894-AB75-4F71-8DAC-9C79974A4CB5.jpeg

ZaneTer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and greetings from Newcastle upon Tyne. If you are interested I might be able to post you some monti and porites frags when you are ready?
I don’t thing there is enough frag sharing in the U.K. so I am doing my bit to try to further it. Plus it would be great if someone had some cuttings of mine in case my tank crashes. There might be some hope of restoring it.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back