OP
OP
Richard Guy

Richard Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and greetings from Newcastle upon Tyne. If you are interested I might be able to post you some monti and porites frags when you are ready?
I don’t thing there is enough frag sharing in the U.K. so I am doing my bit to try to further it. Plus it would be great if someone had some cuttings of mine in case my tank crashes. There might be some hope of restoring it.

Oh wow yeah that would great and a fantastic idea but let’s hope we never have a crash ‍♂️.
Once in up and running I shall have to get my head around fragging as it’s something I never really got into had a friend do my gardening [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m Mansfield way Nottingham lol

ZaneTer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow yeah that would great and a fantastic idea but let’s hope we never have a crash ‍♂️.
Once in up and running I shall have to get my head around fragging as it’s something I never really got into had a friend do my gardening [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m Mansfield way Nottingham lol
You just have to let me know when you are ready in a couple months for sps. I’ll post them down to you.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome_zps4df4ff44-1.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back