Greetings from Europe

chef_Kamil

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
62
Location
Polana
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Kamil and I come from Poland. I am so happy that I decided to join you. I am a chef and cooking is my passion. Nature, marine life are also important in my heart. That is why I am here !

Sorry,for my language but I'm still learning and assisted by translator .
 
1704281553657.jpeg
 
Nice to meet you @chef_Kamil. Nice to see another professional chef

Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0 White.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new