Greetings from Houston

Welcome! Make sure you check out the LFS and ask them about any local Reef clubs in your area! That is a great place to meet other Reefers in the area.
 
Just stopping by to say Hi and Introduce myself to the forum. Any Houston locals would love to meet up and talk shop
I tried with another Texan but they ignored me. I understand there you make chili without beans . I just wanted a recipe 😛
 
Greetings.

I miss the good Texmex of Houston.

Where I'm at now good mexican food is pretty much non-existent 😂

Houston has a pretty decent aquarist presence.

You have ADG in Pearland which is always worth the trip to stop in and admire their aquariums.
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new