Greetings from London,On Canada

zoso

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,
I am one week new in this amazing hobby ! I have always had a fascination with saltwater systems but back in the day it was very costly and time consuming. On that note I was introduced to the world of Dendrobates and other tropical frogs several years ago.I started with one Mantella which in one year turned into housing and captive breeding over 700 frogs of various species ! I actually started a cricket breeding business that opened the door to many captive breed species , tarantulas , Brearded Dragons and Red Foot Tortoises and much more. So I soon learned how to create very elaborate, self sustained bio system Vivariums. This was such an amazing chapter in my life . I thrived on it everyday. The challenge of figuring out how to simulate the various seasonality changes to promote breeding and watching an egg cluster turn into tad poles and transform into a terrestrial or aborial frogs.
So now several years later I have purchased a Coralife BioCube 16 LED tank and started the process of growing with the tank and reef . I have been reading through this site and there is an amazing array of knowledge and very helpful people. I look very forward to learning all the different species of coral and fish with the expertise at hand. Cheers to All

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for introducing yourself :)
tenor (4).gif
#WelcometoR2R

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back