Greetings from Oakville

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group and new to the reef aquarium world altogether. I am much excited to start this new project which (as much as I can tell) is unique: trying to raise my clownfish naturally all the way, trying to copy Mother Nature’s way of doing things. Although I have truly little experience in this realm, I do know my way working with marine bacteria and algae; still, I know I am going to need all the help I can get, and every suggestion will be well received.
Welcome!

Glad you joined and looking forward to hearing more about your successes! Keep us posted
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Welcome to Reef2Reef! This is a great place to find answers. I hope it all works out for you and you can enjoy the project and process! Keep us posted!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new