Reefer Matt
10K Club member
View Badges
Excellence Award
RGB
Reef Of The Month
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Secret Santa
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
ThreadAward
My Aquarium Showcase
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What's up! Local Okie here myself. We're out in Mustang. If you're ever looking for any coral send me a message. We've got over 450 gallons spread across 4 tanks chug full of coral.Welcome to R2R! I am in the Edmond area of Oklahoma!
Heyo! Am in the OKC/Village area so definitely close for a drive down to see and grab some coral! I’ve got a 125g that I’m sitting on and waiting to move till I make it salty. Will shoot you a message closer to December when I move and grab some frags to get the grow out started!What's up! Local Okie here myself. We're out in Mustang. If you're ever looking for any coral send me a message. We've got over 450 gallons spread across 4 tanks chug full of coral.
I actually thought I recognized this name. I follow a Facebook group your in also! Good to know! I am always looking!What's up! Local Okie here myself. We're out in Mustang. If you're ever looking for any coral send me a message. We've got over 450 gallons spread across 4 tanks chug full of coral.
Hey, I have used them quite a bit since I have moved here! They have one of the best shops I have been to and I moved from Florida where we have a ton of shops! There are also a couple nice ones in the Tulsa area if you are ever out that way.Heyo! Am in the OKC/Village area so definitely close for a drive down to see and grab some coral! I’ve got a 125g that I’m sitting on and waiting to move till I make it salty. Will shoot you a message closer to December when I move and grab some frags to get the grow out started!
Ps. Have you shopped at Prestige Worldwide Corals in Bethany? Just got into salt in January and so far this is my favorite shop for frags and general aquarium discussion, great shop if you’re in the area!
Heyo! Am in the OKC/Village area so definitely close for a drive down to see and grab some coral! I’ve got a 125g that I’m sitting on and waiting to move till I make it salty. Will shoot you a message closer to December when I move and grab some frags to get the grow out started!
Ps. Have you shopped at Prestige Worldwide Corals in Bethany? Just got into salt in January and so far this is my favorite shop for frags and general aquarium discussion, great shop if you’re in
I'm sure you've seen me past up a few times. I usually post as m at least once a week. Lol.I actually thought I recognized this name. I follow a Facebook group your in also! Good to know! I am always looking!
Yes that’s where I know the name! I have seen the heartland corals posts before! That’s good to know. I’ll probably message you on there soon I would love to see what you have on hand!I'm sure you've seen me past up a few times. I usually post as m at least once a week. Lol.
You might also see me post a Heartland Corals as well.
Looking forward to hearing from you!Yes that’s where I know the name! I have seen the heartland corals posts before! That’s good to know. I’ll probably message you on there soon I would love to see what you have on hand!