Greetings from Sunny Florida

marcsupial

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
128
Reaction score
90
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I’m Marcsupial. I had a FOWLR 55 gallon long for the last few years. I had the opportunity recently to become the 2nd owner of a Waterbox Reef 110. Everything was moved over from the 55 and now I’m looking forward to beginning my journey into coral care.

IMG_1740.jpeg IMG_1729.jpeg IMG_1732.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!​

We're thrilled to have you join our reefing community. Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, there's always something new to learn and share here. Feel free to dive into the discussions, ask questions, and share your own reefing adventures. We're all here to help and grow together. Happy reefing
1726620043410.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new