Greetings from SWFL

  • Thread starter Thread starter picklz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

picklz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
57
Reaction score
100
Location
Punta Gorda, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

My name is Matt, I've been lurking here for a while and decided it was about time to register now that i'm looking at setting up my first saltwater tank. I'm in my mid 30's live in Southwest Florida after moving from MN last year (No more snow!). I have owned a couple freshwater aquariums in the past including a 55g african cichlid tank, was working towards setting up a 57g rimless probably 10 or 12 years ago now but ended up abandoning the project due to other interests. I've been incredibly impressed with the community and level of knowledge and help here, so I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and contributing as my build gets going in the near future.

:cool:
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for saying hello :)
MinorClearHeron-size_restricted.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - I agree that we have a space filled with great information and a really neat community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new