Greetings from the Heartland!

Jabrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings to all!
I'm Jeff Bradley and I live in the Kansas City, MO, metro area. I grew up taking care of freshwater aquariums and I also often helped out at my uncle's pet shop during the summers. I've had a freshwater tank off and on most of my life and am thinking of doing so again and/or perhaps ramping up to a saltwater reef tank. I would really enjoy spending time and socializing with others who are interested in this hobby. I don't currently have a tank up and going but should have at least 2 small freshwater tanks going in the near future!
My earliest memories of fish happened about the time I was 2 years old: I dove into a lake to look at the brightly colored minnows at the boat dock so my mom had to grab me by my leg and yank me out! I'm now older and wiser (?) at 60 years old and have retired early on medical disability, so I have a lot of time on my hands. My wife and I have 2 adult children and a granddaughter. My other hobbies include gardening, genealogy, reading, swimming, scuba diving, working with stained (art) glass, and playing with HO-Scale Model Railroad Trains. I look forward to chatting other hobbyists and learning about saltwater reefs!
With Warm Regards,
Jeff Bradley

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif

zOk7nol.gif

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Whatever you do, keep us posted with some photos of your tank(s)! :)

Back