Greetings from Toronto, Canada!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi all, new to the reefing community and super excited to dive into things! I have been slowly researching and learning everything I can about the hobby and can't wait to get my first build complete!
Hi! You’ll learn a lot here! It’s great youve taken the time to research. Don’t forget to get the build thread badge. I see your in Toronto! A great place for you to visit would be FragBox corals in Toronto. March and Tia are super nice and will help you with anything! Welcome to the Reefing community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new