Greetings From Tri-Cities, Tennessee

  • Thread starter Thread starter A+Aquatics
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi All,

I'm in Bluff City. I am currently getting back into the hobby. I kept some tanks 15 years ago. I have been building a stand and drilling holes in a 180g. Made me nervous...lol. Glad to see some locals.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1490.JPG
    IMG_1490.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Mark\'s 180 Tank and Stand.jpg
    Mark\'s 180 Tank and Stand.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 172
Stand looks killer. You'll have to post some pics when you get it filled with goodies.

Nice to see a small gathering of tri city reefers. Have you guys discussed forming a group?
 
I'm interested in a group if anyone else is! I'm a newbie but I'm learning and starting slow.
 
Stand looks killer. You'll have to post some pics when you get it filled with goodies.

Nice to see a small gathering of tri city reefers. Have you guys discussed forming a group?

Thank You. No discussion of a group but this thread is relatively new. I am assuming by your screen name that you are a crna. I know a handful in the Tri Cities area. I work for a group of GIs.
 
Thank You. No discussion of a group but this thread is relatively new. I am assuming by your screen name that you are a crna. I know a handful in the Tri Cities area. I work for a group of GIs.
I am indeed.

Sounds like y'all need to meet up and get things rolling!
 
Hi All,

I'm in Bluff City. I am currently getting back into the hobby. I kept some tanks 15 years ago. I have been building a stand and drilling holes in a 180g. Made me nervous...lol. Glad to see some locals.

Seriously good woodwork there!
 
Yea I was wondering also^
 
Thanks for the invitation! When we have at least 3 individuals to split the fuel costs we will definitely be travelling to Knoxville :D
We now have 4 individuals I have been working/meeting/helping with over the last 9 months. It seems in theory we have our Tri-City reefing club hahaaa! :D
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new